1. Nick Cave: Stranger in a Strange Land 1987 Documentary
In which a Dutch TV station follows Nick around Berlin in 1987 as he reminisces about his rebellious teenage years in Melbourne, the decadent decline of the Berlin club scene and banters with Mark E Smith from The Fall.
2. These beautiful animal eyes
3. Desiderata: A life changing poem for hard times by Max Ehrmann
4. These beautiful ceramics by Elena Trifinova
@Ivanik_oksana is a fabulous Twitter account to follow if you like to find out about quirky and beautiful art made by artisans
5. My place by Florence Welch
In which Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine sashays around and looks beautiful, talking in soft tones about her comfy, cozy abode filled with artful inspiration.
6. Poppyshell’s poetry renditions while walking on the Cornwall coast
7. Frankenstein starring Jonny Lee Miller as the creature by the National Theatre in London
Get the crisps, dip and drinks ready because this one is absolutely electrifying. The National Theatre in London have streamed Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein during the lockdown, starring Jonny Lee Miller as a the creature, and Benedict Cumberbatch as Frankenstein. This theatre show some of the best acting I have ever seen, anywhere ever – it is so intense! It has made me an instant fan of the National Theatre.
8. This folktronica/chillout mix by NUMA
Great for when you are concentrating hard on something and need some nice background music.