Hello precious friends and newcomers I hope you enjoy this soothing adventure into the little known realms of imagination, let me know what you think below…
He could always transport me to a glimmering half dream, half awake world of light and rainbow colours where the sublime comes roaring to life…
This supremely dreamy gown is by Indonesian fashion designer Rusly Tjohnardi who creates haute couture dresses and wedding gowns that are truly one of a kind. Via Twitter and Rusly Tjohnardi’s website.
These dolphins are indistinguishable from the real thing. They were designed by the guy who made the animatronic Free Willy in the film. This means an end to dolphins being kept in cruel isolation and in tiny pools until they act out and become aggressive. This is a win and I really hope they introduce it all over the world. Keeping dolphins captive is not ethical or kind and it’s most certainly not what the dolphins would choose for themselves!
Precious new acting talent, an emotional story and fantastic production values make this short film better than the original.
“wow she’s gorg” 😂
Hélène Béland of Montreal, Canada studied art at the University from Quebec in Montreal and uses different techniques such as the charcoal, the pastel and oil.
By hilarious blogging friend, Bonnywood Manor, if you aren’t following him, check him out as you’re missing out!
1. “How to Remove Your Head from Your Ass Using Common Household Items”
2. “The Margarita-Based Diet”
3. “He’s So Completely Not into You That He’s Moving to Another Planet”
4. “Chicken Soup for the Soulless”
5. “The Five Best Ways to Keep People from Slapping You”
6. “Depression: How to Tell the Difference between The Real Thing and Simple Laziness”
7. “Things You Shouldn’t Wear If You Don’t Want People to Leave Money on Your Nightstand”
8. “Social Media Update Snafus – Volume I: Some Things Really Just Need to Stay in Your Locked Diary”
9. “Social Media Update Snafus – Volume II: Tequila and Typing = Bad”
10. “The Magic of Movie-Going: How to Fully Enjoy the Experience by Shutting the Hell Up and Not Chewing on a Side of Beef During the Screening”
11. “Blood Is Thicker Than Water and the Stains Are Harder To Get Out”
12. “The Illustrated Guide to Things That Shouldn’t Be on Your Computer When You Take It in to Be Serviced”
13. “Come On, Eileen: The Importance of Making a Damn Decision about Things So That the People Who Are Trying To Love You Will Continue To Do So”
14. “The Best Villages to Live Where People Actually Raise Their OWN Children”
15. “The Circle of Life: How Assuming That I’ll Forgive Whatever You Do Just Because We’re Supposedly Friends Can Lead to Complications, Confrontations and Courtrooms”
16. “Jokers to the Right: An Examination of How Some Right-Wingers Are So Self-Centered That They Are Actually Creating Black Holes in the Universe”
17. “Mommy Drinks Because the Other Options Would Result in Jail Time”
18. Rolling in the Sheep: An Examination of Fox News Viewers”
19. “Here Comes the Rain Again: How to Deal with the Constant Deluge of Idiots Who Are Allowed to Walk the Face of the Earth without Supervision”
20. “Who Are We Kidding? – The People Who Really Need This Book Have Never Read One in Their Entire Lives”
Peace in. Via Bonnywood Manor
I don’t know about you, but I can sense something is a bit ‘off’ with this panda, he just looks weird! Are pandas even vicious like this in real life? Write in the comments if you know…
Sparks flew and the English language wasn’t prepared for the union. Via WV News
Pick Up Limes is beautiful and kind and always has such amazing recipes, I am so keen to try these!
Samurai Village by Hans Zimmer
Sweeping epic and cinematic background music, ideal for when you’re working. It’s emotional without being too distracting. Hope you like it!
So what did you think? are these offerings cheeky enough for you? I really hope so. Let me know your thoughts below. Until next time my dear friends..