What’s on your cosmic to do list? There are a lot of people who call it a bucket list but I prefer cosmic to-do list. This is because when you put this out into the world, then it tends to come back to you like a boomerang. It may take some time but it will certainly happen. Here’s what’s on my cosmic to-do list.
- Hold an orangutan in my arms
- Witness the northern lights and use a time-lapse camera to capture it
- Walk from east to west across the tundra in Iceland
- Eat in the best sushi restaurant in Japan
- Buy a house
- Get married
- Learn how to make my own clothes
- Write a children’s book
- Learn French and live in Paris
- Learn my native tongue: Maori
- Run a marathon
- Learn how to produce electronic music
- Visit Mayan ruins in Mexico and dinosaur remains in Oaxaca
- To do healing work with animals and the earth
- To live a peaceful, loving and happy existence within myself and with other people
Although it’s never finished and it never will be. It’s a lifetime’s work.
What about you, do you have a cosmic to-do list?